Thanks to everyone who voted for Kaleideum North as the Best Birtday Party Venue in the 2017 Triad Moms on Main Choice Awards! We appreciate your support!
Our most economical option, we provide the Birthday Party Room for you to throw a great party and then you and your guests can enjoy the Museum for the rest of the day!
Custom Theme Party
Let us make your child’s dreams come true! Some of our most requested themes include: princesses, pirates, Thomas the Train, and Fancy Nancy.
Private Museum Party
We will open the whole Museum just for you and your guests. Start your celebration in the Birthday Party Room and then you and your guests can explore the entire Museum by yourselves! Show a movie, play music, and have a dance party, we’ll work with you to create a birthday extravaganza that’s the perfect fit!
1-15 children: $165.00 non-members; $150.00 members
16-30 children: $325.00 non-members; $295.00 members
Tuesday-Saturday: 10:30-11:30 a.m., 12:30-1:30 p.m., and 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Sundays: 1:30-2:30 p.m. and 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Looking for a way to customize your party? Let us handle the details and you enjoy the party! Below are options you can choose to add-on to your birthday bash!
- 1-15 children: $25.00
- 16-30 children: $50.00
Cake: choose a classic “Happy Birthday!” cake in the colors of your choice.
- 1-15 people: $30.00
- 16-30 people: $60.00
- 1-15 people: $5.00
- 16-30 people: $10.00
Paper products (choose solid color)
- 1-15 people: $15.00
- 16-30 people: $30.00
- 1-15 children: $75.00
- 16-30 children: $150.00
- 1-15 children: $8.00
- 16-30 children: $15.00
- 1-15 children: $350.00 non-members; $325.00 members
- 16-30 children: $500.00 non-members; $475.00 members
Tuesday – Saturday: 10:30-11:30 a.m., 12:30-1:30 p.m., 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30-2:30 p.m., 3:30-4:30 p.m.
We’ll handle the details, you just enjoy the party! Package includes:
- Staff-led craft (related to chosen theme)
- Cake (related to chosen theme)
- Juice boxes
- Paper products (related to chosen theme)
- Goodie bags (related to chosen theme)
- Invitations (related to chosen theme)
1 – 15 children: $600.00 non-members; $540.00 members
16 – 30 children: $675.00 non-members; $615.00 members
Friday evenings: 5:30-7:30 p.m. or 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday mornings: 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- Rental of the entire Museum just for you and your guests
- Options include playing the music of your choice over the speaker system, showing a movie in Under the Stars
- Contact staff for further details and customization
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be secured with a $75 non-refundable deposit.
- Payment in full is due one week prior to the party.
- For the safety and well-being of your guests as well as other Museum visitors, we REQUIRE at least one (1) adult chaperone for every five (5) children.
- We do not allow latex balloons, piñatas, or confetti.
- Feel free to bring any other decorative items such as tablecloths, mylar balloons, paper products, etc.
If you have scheduled a birthday party at the Children’s Museum and have to cancel, our refund procedure is as follows:
- More than 30 days in advance–full refund (minus non-refundable deposit)
- 14 – 30 days in advance–50% refund (minus non-refundable deposit)
- Less than 14 days in advance–no refund