- This event has passed.
Ocean Extravaganza at Kaleideum North
May 6 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cruise on over to Kaleideum North on Sunday, May 6, for Ocean Extravaganza!
We’re celebrating the last day of our Ocean Bound traveling exhibit with an island extravaganza! Our wayfinders will help guide you to each resort where you’ll get your passport stamped and be entered into the drawing for a chance to win a fabulous prize!
- Make your own lei and snap a photo with an indomitable Polynesian Princess.
- Explore hydrophobic sand and how it can be used to clean our oceans at the Sparkling Sea.
- Create giant bubbles and experiment with surface tension at Bubble Beach.
- Make beach slime at Shell Island.
- Build a boat and watch it float at Ship’s Resort.
- Learn about otters at a special Otter Encounter.
- Take part in special Planetarium shows: Snow Monkeys, Mysteries of the Pacific, and The Curious Otters.
- And much, much more!